Uptech is looking for a Back-end Developer!
Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
- You have a product-oriented mindset (thinking in terms of solving problems, being pragmatical in tech decisions);
- You have strong experience with Node.js + Typescript and some framework in the ecosystem (preferable Nest.js);
- You have an understanding of system design and architecture approaches;
- You have an understanding of algorithms and design patterns;
- Strong experience with SQL databases (preferable Postgres);
- You have experience with Jest testing framework and common testing practices;
- Experience with Cloud platform (preferable AWS);
- You have an understanding of CI/CD pipelines;
- You have the ability to plan own work properly (decompose and prioritize complex tasks);
- You have the ability to communicate opinion clearly for both tech and non-tech peers;
- You have the ability to deliver results without a lot of direction from a manager;
- You have at least Upper-Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Terraform;
- Experience with Ansible;
- Experience with MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
What you will do:
- Architect, develop and work with the team on the features or projects;
- Work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to solve problems and implement solutions;
- Deliver high-quality code taking in the reasonable delivery time;
- Work on cloud-based infrastructure;
- Perform code reviews.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Educational bonus;
- Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
- English lessons compensation;
- Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
- Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
- Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What about the hiring process?
- Intro phone call;
- 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and technical specialists);
- Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Back-end team).