We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our RnD department.
Your primary responsibilities are to develop a marketing strategy and vision for a successful launch for several of our exciting products. In 2020 the company started its R&D department, where the team works on developing new products. The first product produced in the R&D was Plai – a performance management software for businesses.
Who you are:
• You have at least 2 years of experience as a digital marketing manager/product marketing manager;
• You have proven Go-To-Market experience: positioning, messaging, targeting;
• You are data-driven with the ability to test hypothesis and find new growth opportunities;
• You have effective communication skills;
• You have deep knowledge and proven experience in launching marketing campaigns and sales funnel creation;
• You have knowledge of marketing funnels building;
• English — upper-intermediate, or higher.
Will be a plus:
• Experience of working for a start-up to the US market;
• Understanding of web app design basics;
• Skill to write good texts in English for the US market.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Design and execute the go-to-market strategy;
• Market segmentation;
• Develop and test hypothesis to find new growth opportunities;
• Conduct market, competitor and users research;
• Develop, manage, scale and measure user acquisition/retention activities;
• Oversee product development, working closely with a product manager and development team;
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and Marketing Specialist);
• Online or offline whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our RnD team).