Dear QA Engineers!
Do you have strong experience in manual testing, constant interest in automation testing and willingness to improve the test process at a prospective company?
Then Uptech is looking for you! Please check more details about the position below.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 year of experience as QA Engineer;
- You have experience in Android/iOS testing;
- You have a strong understanding of SDLC;
- You have experience in creating/maintaining test documentation;
- You have experience in functional (acceptance, regression and others) and non-functional (performance, usability) testing;
- You have experience in API testing;
- You have experience in the analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
- You have experience with Postman/Charles/TestRail;
- You have a strong understanding of web and mobile application structure and related technologies;
- You have Upper Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- You have experience with Xcode/Android Studio;
- Ability to find the root cause of failures across software;
- Understanding of UX principles;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Experience in e-commerce projects.
- Manual testing using various testing techniques for mobile applications and websites;
- Analysis of project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
- Planning and estimating testing activities;
- Creating test documentation (test cases, bug reports, mind maps);
- Search, record and track software bugs;
- Product regression testing;
- Holding and reporting regular and clear status of the test progress;
- Communicating with other team members and customers (if needed);
- Interacting with product team to document requirements.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
- Flexible schedule with the opportunity to work remotely: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
- Paid vacation (31 working days off per year) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Educational bonus;
- Individual benefit ($200 per person to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
- English lessons and speaking clubs at our office;
- Sports activities (football team, race nation team, table tennis team);
- Regular teambuildings and parties;
- Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What about the hiring process?
- Intro phone call;
- 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and technical specialists);
- Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our QA team).