We are inviting passionate Lead QA Engineer to join our mobile & design studio. You will have an opportunity to grow a strong professional team and build QA full-cycle processes from scratch in Uptech, along with enough freedom & responsibility. We believe that your job is important to help us deliver great quality products that enriches people’s lives.
Who you are:
- You have 4+ years of experience in QA roles;
- You have 1+ year of leadership experience;
- Proven record of mobile, web and API testing;
- Leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others;
- Knowledge and experience in measuring coverage and efficiency of QA processes;
- Strong test analysis, preparation, and planning skills;
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies;
- Passion for software quality;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in test automation or leading automation team;
- Experience hiring, training and mentoring other team members to build a strong team around them.
What will you do:
- Manage test teams across multiple projects and mentor them to ensure their growth as individuals;
- Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality;
- Review project requirements, estimate testing efforts and provide testing strategy;
- Choose and implement testing tools based on project needs;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between QA engineers;
- Hire new members to the team;
- Participate in the development of full-cycle projects.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
- Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Educational bonus;
- Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
- English lessons compensation;
- Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
- Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
- Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What about the hiring process?
- Intro phone call;
- 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and technical specialists);
- Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Lead QA Engineer & Engineering team).