Uptech is a product studio - providing design, product management, and development services to startups in US and Europe.
We have high amount of incoming leads, and high client criteria (and rates). This results in large amount of leads which we can't process inside Uptech. Some of those leads would be a good match for other software development companies in Ukraine, and sometimes we transfer those leads to our partners.
Managing these transitions & organizing work between clients and partners needs to be managed by a separate person who is capable in both establishing partner relations with local software development provides and foreign customers who might need SD service.
Now we're looking for a person who can organize work between our clients and our development partners.
Who you are:
- You have 1+ years of experience on Account Manager/Sales Manager;
- You have excellent communication skills, strong client-oriented attitude;
- You have experience in communicating with US/Europe customers ;
- You have understanding how software outsourcing/outstaffing business works;
- You have strong organizational, and problem-solving skills;
- You have the ability to context switch fast.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with / existing network of Ukrainian development companies;
- Process-building experience.
What will you do:
- Working with new requests (direct or from sales) which require partners involvement;
- Searching and signing the contracts with new partners;
- Monitoring the ongoing projects situation to ensure the performance of the current partners and possible partner upsales;
- Aligning with the account management team to plan possible changes, onboardings, offboarding of the new partners;
- Regular check-ins with current partners regarding the current situation/challenges on the projects;
- Handling partnership related bills, invoices, payments;
- Participation in sales team check-ins, strategy;
- Support to sales department during the high-season.
What we offer:
- Ability to work with great companies and fun people in US and Europe;
- Possibility of growing partnership department into large(ish) business branch;
- All other nice things IT companies are offering;
- Competitive compensation & bonus;
- Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
- Educational bonus;
- Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
- English lessons compensation;
- Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
- Regular teambuildings and parties;
- Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What about the hiring process?
- English check up;
- 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and sales specialists);
- Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Sales team).