We’re looking for a motivated, energetic Android Developer to join our team.
In this role, there will be an opportunity to work across different development stacks. If you’re motivated by growth and impact, Uptech is one of the best places to work today.
Who you are:
• You have 2+ years of experience in mobile development;
• You have strong knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures;
• You have knowledge of OOP, Java, Kotlin and Android SDK;
• You have experience with SOLID principles understanding and usage;
• You are familiar with Design patterns;
• You are familiar with 3rd-party libraries (Retrofit, Dagger 2, Glide/Fresco, RxJava, etc);
• You are familiar with Custom Views;
• You are familiar with Git;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with Kotlin Coroutines, Kotlin Flow;
• Experience with Modular Architecture;
• Experience with Tests (JUnit, Espresso, Robolectric);
• Understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum / Kanban/others).
What you will do:
• Developing complex and highly responsive apps;
• Delivering high-quality code;
• Following best practices (Clean Architecture, Android Architecture, Components, MVP, MVI, MVVM, CI/CD);
• Writing tests;
• Participating in code reviews and Scrum activities;
• Communicating with customers.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and technical specialists);
• Online whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our Android team).