We’re looking for a motivated, energetic iOS Developer to join our team.
This position will play a key role in building and supporting mobile features.
You will be responsible for working in a fast pace environment designing software for mobile products in conception and specification.
Who you are:
• 2.5+ years experience in iOS development;
• You have a strong knowledge of Swift & iOS SDK;
• You have good CS fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, complexities);
• You are up to date with the latest Swift and iOS trends;
• You are familiar with SOLID principles and design patterns;
• You have experience in working with different architectures (MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVVM-C etc.);
• You have experience in setup CI/CD & Fastlane;
• You have experience performance profiling with instruments in Xcode;
• You have good communication skills and team-working capability;
• You have at least Intermediate English (both written and spoken).
Will be a plus:
• Experience with reactive frameworks;
• Experience with Snapshot Tests, UI Tests, Unit Tests;
• Experience working on large scale projects;
• Understanding of the fundamental Redux concepts and architecture;
• Knowledge and application of Kanban, SCRUM;
• Any public activities (talks, articles, contribution to open source).
What we offer:
• Competitive salary depends on your qualification;
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day depending on your biorhythms (without a fixed start of your working day);
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Paid vacation (31 working days off per year: 11 national holidays + 20 actual vacations);
• Paid sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Registering as a private entrepreneur („ФОП”, managed by our accountant);
• Educational bonus;
• Individual benefit (to spend on traveling, insurance, gym, driving school, etc. per year);
• English lessons compensation;
• Sports activities (football team, race nation team, marathons);
• Regular teambuildings and parties (now online);
• Cozy office in the city center with a relax zone.
What you will do:
• Work on gradually improving product quality via continuous refactoring, modularisation, and testing;
• Contributing or building app architecture;
• Collaborate with the team to design and build new features;
• Communicate with customers, participate in meetings;
• Deliver high-quality documentation.
What about the hiring process?
• Intro phone call;
• 2-stages online interview (with a recruiter and technical specialists);
• Online or offline whiteboarding day (up to 4 hours, including communication with our iOS team).